- Accounting Manager - Federal - Maryland
- Accounts Receivable Specialist - Maryland
- Vulnerability Analyst - Maryland
- SOC Team Lead - College Park, MD
- Senior Security Engineer - Maryland
Accounts Payable and Expense Management Manager/Specialist
While this is an individual contributor role, we anticipate this growing into a manager of people function.
This position can be performed remotely in the United States. East Coast preferred.
BlueVoyant is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable and Expense Management Manager. This person will work closely with BlueVoyant’s Chief Finance Officer and Corporate Controller. This role will also involve working directly with external suppliers, department managers, and various employees responsible for submitting expenses.
This is an ideal position for an individual who has previously worked at a startup or technology/software environment. The Company has been growing quickly and will play a dynamic and fluid role as we continue to expand our growth.
- Manage the Company’s employee expense policy (US and Global)
- Ownership of procurement, accounts payable, and payment processes
- Excellent communication skills with employees and department managers
- Assisting in procurement process and managing the recording and payment of supplier invoices
- Overseeing approvals in the Company’s invoice and expense management system (SAP Concur)
- Review of expense report submissions and approvals for compliance with the Company’s expense policy before reimbursements
- Managing supplier information requirements before payment
- Responsibility for the population of form 1099 for consulting services
- Assisting with accounts payable and credit card account reconciliations
- Drive finance automation and efficiency
- Ensuring vendor invoices and employee expense reports are properly captured in the Company’s ERP system (Netsuite) after processing in SAP Concur
- Ensure fixed assets, including issued laptops, are recorded in the fixed asset module of the Company’s accounting system
- Ensure cash disbursements for invoices and employee expenses are recorded in the accounting system on a timely basis
- Ability to understand system integrations and process flows
- Assist with the implementation of general ledger system upgrades, travel and expense management system changes, and corporate credit card programs
- Designing and maintaining appropriate internal controls, systems, and procedures to ensure timely and accurate expense and financial reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of supporting documentation in connection with the Company’s annual financial statement audits
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of accounts payable and expense management experience
- Previous start-up, early-stage or industry experience preferred
- Public company experience preferred
- High degree of attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Netsuite required and Concur, and Ovation experience preferred
At BlueVoyant, we recognize that effective cyber security requires active prevention and defense across both your organization and supply chain. Our proprietary data, analytics and technology, coupled with deep expertise, works as a force multiplier to secure your full ecosystem. Accuracy! Actionability! Timeliness! Scalability!
Led by CEO, Jim Rosenthal, BlueVoyant’s highly skilled team includes former government cyber officials with extensive frontline experience in responding to advanced cyber threats on behalf of the National Security Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Unit 8200 and GCHQ, together with private sector experts. BlueVoyant services utilize large real-time datasets with industry leading analytics and technologies.
Founded in 2017 by Fortune 500 executives, including Executive Chairman, Tom Glocer, and former Government cyber officials, BlueVoyant is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Maryland, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, London, Budapest and Latin America.
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States. BlueVoyant provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BlueVoyant complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 04:51:17 GMT