- Senior CRM Manager (f/m/d) - Siemens Financial Services (SFS) - München, Bayern
- Practice Manager (f/m/d) - Siemens Advanta Consulting - München, Bayern
- Working Student (f/m/d) for Siemens Financial Services - IT Content Management - München, Bayern
- Senior Program / Project Manager (f/m/d) - Siemens Financial Services - München, Bayern
- Strategy and M&A Manager (f/m/d) - Siemens Advanta - München, Bayern
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems – financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) team is looking for a Working Student Data Solutions & Digital Transformation Projects to support SFS in its transformation journey towards an innovative, user friendly and cost-efficient cloud data landscape.
You will work within the Business Analytics and Intelligence team in the headquarters, supporting a SFS wide program while having multiple interfaces to the business units, functions and SFS IT to ensure their needs are reflected.
- You support the Project Management activities driven by the Business Analytics and Intelligence Team
- You help us establish a Knowledge Management platform to ensure various user groups and stakeholders have access to information as needed
- Also, you support the preparation of management presentations & meeting minutes
- You support the project teams in applying agile project methodologies by getting involved in backlog management, prioritization of activities and capacity planning
- You demonstrate initiative and get involved in adapting state of the art technologies and tools around data analytics
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are studying Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mathematics or similar
- You stand out due to your motivation and enthusiasm for new projects and technologies
- You can drive topics in a structured and independent manner
- You like to collaborate with various teams, being involved with a variety of challenges that you want to learn about and support in a service-oriented way
- You have excellent English skills, German is a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time