- Senior Data Science Manager - Mountain View, CA
- VP, People Technology and Analytics - Mountain View, CA
- Director, Corporate Development - Mountain View, CA
- Developer Advocate, Cloud Native, Open Source - Mountain View, CA
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - Mountain View, CA
Intuit powers prosperity around the world with financial solutions like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
The Enterprise Architecture organization offers an end to end view of the Intuit Platform by ensuring the underpinning technologies for all business capabilities are aligned to drive strategic transformations. Our group supports products for Enterprise and Solution Architecture to accelerate Intuit’s platform journey. This role will drive the internal Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture tools which cover capability management, governance, the enterprise meta model, and product compositions. The product manager role will help drive our product roadmap, measure for customer success, and collaborate with the rest of the EA team on delivering and supporting our EA suite of products. The EA team has regular visibility from C Suite leaders and collaborates across multiple domains, teams, and systems that span the entire software lifecycle.
What you’ll bring
- 5 or more years of experience designing and delivering world-class software products in a Product Management role.
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer or enterprise offerings.
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies.
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that together launch on-time and on-budget desktop, web or mobile software product offerings.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously.
- Successful history of delivering customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience.
- Undergraduate degree required. Preference for concentration in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Science or a related technical discipline (equivalent professional experience will be considered); MBA preferred.
How you will lead
- Design and bring product features to life for our enterprise architecture product suite.
- Identify strategic business opportunities through customer research and insights.
- Prioritize customer needs and develop product roadmaps to deliver on meeting customer and business expectations.
- Lead, create and launch product offerings in partnership with finance, corporate planning, technology and business leadership
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release.
- Build products that deliver great strategic benefit and help accelerate us in our platform journey