- Business Planning & Revenue, Apple Music - Culver City, CA
- Apple TV+ Insights Manager - Culver City, CA
- Sr. Data Engineer, Apple Cloud Services - Culver City, CA
- Nonfiction Integrated Marketer, Apple TV+ - Culver City, CA
- Associate Creative Director, Apple Music - Culver City, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Jun 28, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Services Media team at Apple is responsible for cultivating awareness, building product education, and driving new customer acquisition across Apple’s full suite of first party services through a variety of marketing channels. We are looking for an experienced Data & Insights Manager to lead our campaign analytics team and build out our data & insights operations across business lines and paid media channels. This is a highly cross-functional role in one of the fastest growing parts of Apple.
* 10+ years in analytics and data functions
* 5+ years in people management; preferably with experience in building teams
* Experience building reporting & insights processes for media & advertising stakeholders, i.e. reporting cadence, format, visualization, etc.
* Outstanding analytical and conceptual thinking skills; strong ability to translate complex data analysis into easily digestible data storytelling and insights
* Business-minded approach to prioritization; willingness to adapt frequently and maintain focus through change
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes with strong attention to detail and an analytical eye
* Authority to scope requirements and plan a roadmap for accomplishing work, including budgets and resourcing plans
* Familiarity with ETL processes, SQL, and data visualization tools like Tableau, etc.
* Understanding of data science fundamentals and their role in marketing strategy and measurement (i.e. designing test methodologies, marketing mix modeling, predictive analysis, propensity scoring, trend forecasting, etc)
* In depth knowledge of data-driven audience development, testing and segmentation frameworks, etc.
* Familiarity with metadata management workflows including standardization and governance
* Demonstrated success partnering collaboratively with data architecture & engineering teams, we well as other internal & external analytics teams
In this role, you will be growing and leading an Analytics team to support the Digital Media group within Services Marketing. Your team will be responsible for campaign & channel reporting, visualization, and aspects of data QA and applied data science. In this new function, you will be tasked with establishing a vision for how media data, reporting, and analytics best serves not only the advertising team but also their corresponding business stakeholders. You will partner closely with cross-functional data & analytics teams to help define and implement processes for how best to leverage and organize our campaign data. This role will have exposure to leadership within services marketing, and is expected to effectively communicate complex analyses in a clear and distilled way that executives can interpret and action off of. Your expertise in managing a diverse team of functional data and analytics experts will be imperative to growing marketing programs across our unique, cross-vertical portfolio of products.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required; MS degree a plus.