- Salesforce Senior-Integration Specialist - Zurich
- Salesforce Solution Architect - Zurich
- Salesforce Consultant All Levels (All Genders), Digital Customer - Zurich
- Senior Salesforce Administrator (f, m, d) - Zurich
- Salesforce Specialist - Zurich
Salesforce brings companies and customers together in the number one Customer Relationship Management platform.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
As part of the Central European communications team, this role requires an experienced senior communicator to drive crucial communications programs and to strengthen company reputation and image for Salesforce, primarily in Switzerland. The role touches multiple internal and external audiences including customers, media, and partners to confidently tell the Salesforce story.
- Communications Strategy: Develop and own the execution of a communications strategy for Switzerland that will drive significant awareness for Salesforce whilst protecting brand reputation.
- Narrative and Content Development: Maintain and evolve the company narrative for Switzerland. Enable stakeholders to tell the Salesforce story in a way that resonates in the local market, aligned to global narratives, to encourage our customers and promote brand advocacy across a broad set of audiences.
- Executive Communications: Collaborate across the extended team to support executive communications programs for our Country Leader Switzerland and a number of key senior executives. Build their profiles across the industry through bold and authentic narratives and external engagement programs.
- Relationship Management:Collaborate with our HQ, Government Affairs, Internal Communications, Marketing, and Sales teams across the Central Europe region to influence storytelling, campaigns and thought leadership.
- Operations: Implement processes around budgeting, planning, reporting and other global and regional alignment programs.
- Regional: take on additional responsibilities for dedicated projects and processes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- proven experience in in-house and/or agency public relations
- Experience leading a press office and communications campaigns
- Established direct relationships across the business, technology and vertical media in Switzerland
- Exposure to leading senior key relationships
- Excellent written, communications and project management skills
- Understanding of crisis communications strategies and mitigating brand risk
- Outstanding critical thinking and no ego – we are a diverse team and everyone pitches in to get the job done
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking, prioritising projects and communicating priority updates to business partners
- Experience in the Swiss market
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.