- 1st Shift Stand-up Forklift Operator - $16.25/hr - Duluth, GA
- 2nd Shift Stand-up Forklift Operator - $17.85/hr - Duluth, GA
- Manufacturing Associate (Night Shift) - Johns Creek, GA
- Manufacturing Associate (Day Shift) - Johns Creek, GA
- Production Supervisor - K Shift - Johns Creek, GA
Alcon gives and sustains the gift of vision by leading global innovation across pharmaceutical, surgical, and everyday eye care in an effort to discover new ways to enhance sight.
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Summary of Position:
Alcon is looking to hire a Manufacturing Associate who will join our team and interact closely with our Production Technicians and Electro-Mechanics in John Creek, GA.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in the prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks
- Makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed
- Prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- MA Assessment is required for internal candidates only before hire
- Work Hours: 36 – 48 hours per week; 6:30 am – 6:30 pm; Rotating 12-Hour Shift Schedule
- Travel Requirements: 0%
- Relocation Not Available
- Sponsorship Not Available
- Associate Degree in Engineering/Science/ IT or Technical certification
- Prior manufacturing experience is a plus
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.