- 1st Shift Stand-up Forklift Operator - $16.25/hr - Duluth, GA
- 2nd Shift Stand-up Forklift Operator - $17.85/hr - Duluth, GA
- Manufacturing Associate (Night Shift) - Johns Creek, GA
- Manufacturing Associate (Day Shift) - Johns Creek, GA
- Production Supervisor - K Shift - Johns Creek, GA
Alcon gives and sustains the gift of vision by leading global innovation across pharmaceutical, surgical, and everyday eye care in an effort to discover new ways to enhance sight.
Job Title: Manufacturing Associate DSM Flex Night Shift
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Summary of Position:
Alcon is looking to hire a Manufacturing Associate DSM Flex Night Shift to join our Manufacturing Team at Johns Creek, GA in United States. You will be responsible for performing a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
Key Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Work hours: 6:30pm-6:30am (One week 4 days, next week 3 days/ rotating shift)
- Travel Requirements: No
- Relocation assistance: No
- Sponsorship available: No
High School Diploma or equivalent. The ability to fluently read, w rite, understand and communicate in English.
1 Years of Relevant Experience.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.