- Construction Project Manager - Intel Contract Employee - Kulim, Kedah
- Manufacturing Test ES Intern - Kulim, Kedah
- IT Graduate Trainee - Kulim, Kedah
- Senior/Staff SoC-CPU Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer - Kulim, Kedah
- CPU-SoC DFX Pre-Si Validation Engineer - Kulim, Kedah
Intel is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to elevate multiple industries.
Supply Chain Commodity Manager
Develops and manages internal and external relationships to provide sustainable cost, quality, availability and technology solutions while adhering to procurement policies. Partners with a diverse stakeholder base to lead and develop multiyear commodity strategies based on business/market intelligence, longterm analysis of the category/commodity and the supply ecosystem. Acquires and maintains industry, market and technical knowledge of commodities. Leads supplier sourcing, selection and performance management. Negotiates purchasing contracts, statement of works and pricing for goods and/or services. Drives cost saving opportunities in partnership with suppliers and stakeholders to meet business objectives. May develop new supply chain models for new or existing products or services.
Bachelor Degree with more than 6 yrs of commercial experience and leadership, in the field, or Masters/MBA with more than 4 yrs of related experience in technology sourcing and leadership.
Available to travel 10 to 20 percent.
Experience working in diverse global, cross-functional teams.
- Skilled at developing and leveraging effective business partnerships internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to create alternative approaches to overcome roadblocks, able to identify and capitalize on opportunities and make quality decisions despite incomplete information.
- Consistent record of achieving significant business results. Aligns goals and timelines to stakeholder expectation, highlights roadblocks and solutions to overcome them.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deploy broad range of supply chain techniques and methodologies to achieve results.
- Material Engineering knowledge is an added advantage.
Competency and experience required
- Supplier Management: Understand and manage holistic, global value supply chains that lead to a competitive advantage effectively manage complex sourcing requirements and actively manage supplier performance to deliver CQAT advantages for Intel.
- Supply Chain Intelligence: Be recognized as a domain expert on supply base ecosystem and competitive landscape demonstrating ability to deploy broad range of supply chain techniques and methodologies. Proactively recognizes opportunities to leverage external capabilities.
- Results Orientation: Sets and delivers against high impact, meaningful, and challenging goals. Proactively recognizes when established business processes are not delivering desired outcome, and actively drives corrective actions. Aligns goals and timelines to stakeholders expectations and highlights roadblocks and produces various solutions
- Power BI, macro and/or other analytical skills will be an added advantage
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
MYExperienced HireJR0229457KulimTechnology and Manufacturing