- Subcontract Manager Sr - Grand Prairie, TX
- Staff Robotics Automation Engineer / Manuf / Dallas, TX - Grand Prairie, TX
- Cyber Software Engineer Stf - Dallas/Grand Prairie, Texas - Grand Prairie, TX
- Sys Integration Analyst - Grand Prairie, TX
- Atlassian / Jira Admin / System Admin / Grand Prairie, TX - Grand Prairie, TX
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking a Program Finance Management Analyst to support After Market Enterprise (AME) contracts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Prepare and present financial data to Program Management and Financial Management staff
– Develop financial baseline and forecasts for assigned programs
– Drive Monthly Business Rhythm for assigned programs
– Prepare Monthly Contract Data Requirements List reports and other Customer Reports as required
– Prepare and present Contract Status Report (CSR) and Long-Range Plan (LRP)
– Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of professional experience or Master’s degree in related field
– MS Office experience (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field
– Self-starter with strong organization skills and initiative to improve processes and data analysis
– Ability to build strong interdependent business relationships with key customers
– Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and Look Up functions
– Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with program management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.