- BOLD Intern, Summer 2023 - New York City, NY
- Manager/Senior Product Manager, API Strategy and Client Solutions - New York City, NY
- Senior Analyst, Referral Marketing - New York City, NY
- Analyst/Senior Analyst, Product Management - B2B Payments - New York City, NY
- Director, Global Lounge Strategy and Activation - New York City, NY
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights, and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible – and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
The proprietary lending team at American Express is responsible for designing products that uniquely serve our customers’ purchasing, borrowing and lifestyle needs so they confidently choose Amex every day above others. Our ambition is to expand on a suite of Amex-branded card and loan products that showcase the benefits of Amex membership, while driving deeper and expanded customer engagement and loyalty. Foundational to these efforts are products with economics that source value for our customers and strategic partners, while delivering efficient and robust investment outcomes for American Express.
This new position will help build out a new team focused on reaching new customer segments through the testing and development of alternative lending products and new commercial constructs. We’re looking for a versatile leader that can combine product design, business strategy and lending economics with strong execution experience delivering new products and customer experiences.
- Define, evaluate, and launch new categories of lending products, partnering closely with Business Development, New Product Development, and Risk Management
- Design and execute customer and market research to better understand our effectiveness in serving our customers’ needs, and inform future product strategy
- Evaluate and implement commercial constructs and partnership models to support speed to market for new product launches
- Identify opportunities to leverage new commercial constructs, customer segment and capabilities to accelerate the growth of existing core card and loan products
- Oversee the scaled growth, feature roadmap and portfolio management of nascent products
- Hire and develop a team of direct reports
- Experience designing and launching new products and customer experiences
- Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills
- Understanding of consumer term lending products, including buy-now-pay-later
- Understanding of lending economics and the impact of product decisions on the P&L
- Comfort with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to translate abstract problems into actionable business opportunities
- Proven experience driving results in matrixed, cross-functional organizations
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters to access the three posters.
If the role you are applying for is designated as hybrid or onsite, you will be required to demonstrate that you have completed your primary COVID-19 vaccination series (i.e., 2 doses for Moderna/Pfizer and 1 dose for J&J) in order to work in or visit any of our offices. This requirement is subject to legally required accommodations.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.