- Global Capital Markets - Relationship Manager III - Wilmington, DE
- Front Line Operations Coach - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack - Wilmington, DE
- Process Manager - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack Digital Customer Experience (Remote) - Wilmington, DE
Capital One is a nationally recognized and high-tech business banking company, offering better customized consumer and commercial lending and deposit financial services.
802 Delaware Avenue (18052), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Anti-Money Laundering Investigator II, Transaction Monitoring Operations
The qualified candidate will support various Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes, which might include suspicious activity investigations and reporting, currency transaction reporting, global sanctions screening, enhanced due diligence or other AML processes. The candidate will work closely management to ensure critical functions are fulfilled timely and accurately.
– Review system generated alerts to assess presence of illicit activity that may require reporting based on Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML requirements, conduct research as required, and document detailed results in written format.
– Write suspicious activity reports, files Currency Transaction Reports (CTR’s), address sanctions alerts, and other applicable AML processes in accordance with regulations and time limitations
– Escalate issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
– Build and maintain awareness of the broader context and implications of the various types of risk affecting the business (e.g., financial, legal, reputation, etc.)
– Validate quality of draft Suspicious Activity Reports via FinCEN Software for various business units (AML Operations, Auto Lending, Savings, Information Security)
Autonomy and Supervisory Responsibilities:
Level of Supervision: Occasional supervision required
Structure Level: Structures occasional tasks independently
Typically Reports to: Sr. Investigator
Management of Others: No
-High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
-At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office or G Suite
-Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or Fraud Prevention or Homeland Security
-2 years work experience in an Anti-Money Laundering capacity
-2 years work experience in the financial services industry
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).