- Architect Project Coordinator - Atlanta, GA
- Business Development Representative - Atlanta, GA
- Senior Program Manager, Internal Communication Operations - Atlanta, GA
- Outbound Business Development Representative - Atlanta, GA
- Director, Design Systems - Atlanta, GA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Education Team @ Autodesk
Every industry Autodesk serves is being disrupted. Machine learning and cloud computing, new means of production like 3D printing, flexible supply chains, and changing consumer demand are key drivers of this disruption. Adding additional complexity, a significant percentage of today’s skilled workforce is approaching retirement. Ensuring the next generation of designers, engineers and construction professionals are prepared to leverage emerging design and manufacturing techniques is a top priority for Autodesk and its customers. To prepare the workforce of tomorrow, we provide our professional tools free to students, educators and academic institutions around the world. Ultimately, we want to inspire and empower the next generation in their pursuit of the skills, experience, degrees, and careers that will allow them to innovate it, manufacture it and Autodesk it.
Autodesk’s Education team is looking for an exceptional strategist, to develop and lead its vocational education go-to-market strategy. In this role, you will apply both your Design and Manufacturing and Education sector expertise to help Autodesk Education win adoptions in classes for design & manufacturing related disciplines in mechanical & manufacturing engineering, machining, and career technical education programs, globally. This role offers the opportunity to work as part of a team on a high-profile, global initiative that is key to Autodesk’s long-term growth strategy while having a positive impact on the next generation of design and manufacturing professionals.
The successful candidate will develop a standardized go to market and product strategy for vocational education. You will contribute insights to help structure Autodesk Education’s thought leadership initiatives. You will also act as an internal and external evangelist for Autodesk’s vocational education business, representing Autodesk at key industry events and strategic customer engagements. This role can be based anywhere in North America. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Design & Manufacturing go-to-market strategy.
- Define the go-to-market strategy for Autodesk’s manufacturing business in vocational education across multiple geographic regions
- Contribute vocational education specific product strategies and customer requirements to commercial product and platform teams
- Maintain strategic customer relationships to effectively represent the voice of the customer with respect to offering, packaging and business models
- Stay abreast of global competitive landscape and develop key GTM strategies to drive competitive separation in the vocational education market
- Deliver quarterly insights related to industry trends and competitive shifts, highlighting how they may affect Autodesk’s vocational education initiatives
- Provide perspectives and data to support Autodesk’s Design and Manufacturing related thought leadership initiatives for the global vocational education market
- At least 5+ years of experience of the vocational education industry
- 3+ years of experience developing business strategy and/or GTM plans
- 3+ years of experience of working in the Design & Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge/Expertise of the secondary education sector and where it sits in the larger education and training ecosystem
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter with strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk’s Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions (PDMS) including cloud solutions, and other emerging technologies in manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge/Expertise in CAD/CAM, Tinkercad and Fusion 360 preferred
Target pay for this position (Colorado): $140,000
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.