- Wellbeing Manager, Trust & Safety, Amazon - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Amazon - Ad Sales Manager (1-4 yrs) - Mumbai, Maharashtra - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Amazon - Ad Sales Manager - Mumbai, Maharashtra - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Amazon - Senior Category Manager - Amazon Pay (6-9 yrs) - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Amazon - Account Manager - Bangalore, Karnataka
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you have a passion for diving deep to bring the voice of the consumer to strategists, marketers and developers? If yes, the Gift Cards Data and Analysis team (GC-DNA) is growing and we are looking for a hands-on Insights expert with a broad research toolkit. In this role, you will conduct both qualitative and quantitative methodologies to provide a deeper understanding of the needs and barriers associated with key audience segments and be responsible for writing insight-driven narratives to inform communication strategy, messaging and product development.
This role will require strong stakeholder management as you will work with business partners in the US and internationally to proactively design, implement and report on high-impact global customer research projects. This candidate will be responsible for conducting custom ad-hoc studies to address emerging business needs.
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical abilities, who communicates data and insights in a clear, concise and unambiguous manner and has a deep understanding of when to apply the appropriate type of qualitative and quantitative methodologies. A successful candidate will be one who is seen as a research expert by their peers and is able to articulate complex research issues to non-Research partners in ways that can help them address business questions.
Key job responsibilities
Proposes or initiates new research projects that are directly connected to the needs of internal marketing, product` partners or customer segments.
• Is an expert in consumer research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative. Takes the lead in selecting the most appropriate methodology.
• Understands the intricacies around the collection of quality sample of consumers for research purposes.
• Serves as lead for complex consumer research projects requiring several different steps and/or approaches to answer a particular business question/problem.
• Ensures broad, company-wide consistency in the measurement of business initiatives.
• Responsible for the end-to-end research process. Drives, implements and documents new and improved research approaches, methods or processes. Routinely shares and documents knowledge within the team and across Amazon.
• Provides strategic counsel to business leadership.
• Manages outside agencies ensuring they deliver what they promise and it’s consistent with what was requested.
About the team
Amazon Gift Cards is a fast-growing, multi-billion-dollar, worldwide business with a mission to provide the world’s most desired and convenient gift to customers. GC-DNA team provides data analytics, research and science support to GC WW business.
• 8-10 years of experience in qualitative and quantitative research (e.g., focus groups and surveys).
• Experience with a range of quantitative methodologies (regression, discrete choice, segmentation)
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with additional experience
• Flexibility to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Familiarity with analytical software (e.g., Q, R, SPSS, SAS, STATA, Excel Pivot Tables).
• International research experience
• Fluency in at least one non-English language
• Retail experience preferred
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
• Experience in analytical software (e.g., Q, R, SPSS, SAS, STATA, Excel Pivot Tables)