- Senior Art Director, Amazon Ads, Brand Innovation Lab - London
- Sr. Support Engineer, Amazon Marketing Cloud, Amazon Ads - London
- Sr. Growth Manager, EMEA, Amazon Games - London
- Compliance Manager - Insurance, Amazon Payments Europe (APE) Compliance - London
- Amazon Fresh Retail Associate - City of London - London
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you passionate about leveraging customer insight to drive complex business strategies and influence change? Are you interested in helping brands shape best in class social media experience? Then this role might be for you!
The Customer Experience Strategy organization aims to help achieve Amazon’s mission: to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company! We relentlessly focus on the customer experience and drive change across all of Amazon including Video, Alexa, Seller, and Retail.
As part of this mission, we are looking for a Senior Customer Insights Manager, based in London or NYC, to be part of building and scaling a new global service focused on customer experience and marketing effectiveness. As an experienced individual contributor, you will dive deep into ambiguous and complex business strategic issues, working backward from the customer, and build perspectives and products that drive big change.
As a Senior Customer Insights Manager, you will lead hands-on data collection and analysis for studies across multiple geographies. You will deliver insight based on analyzing, evaluating and surfacing opportunities with your cross-disciplined team to senior leadership globally. As a customer experience organization, we define our own agenda and influence Amazon leadership to drive change and innovation globally.
Key job responsibilities
• Work backwards from the customer opportunity and deliver insights: from scoping, defining innovative methodology, collecting and analyzing data, to presenting key findings and recommendations to senior business leaders
• Use insights, customer obsession and strong judgement to influence senior business leaders globally to take actions to solve tough business problems, particularly in the fast-evolving social media space
• Innovate new methodologies and processes to generate insights and way that can scale
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business, or relevant field of study
• Several years experience conducting both qualitative and quantitative customer research incl. designing, implementing and analyzing quantitative surveys from scratch themselves rather than through research agencies
• Experience working with data from multiple sources i.e. transactional, web analytics, survey data, customer research etc.
• Experience in influencing marketing strategies, especially Social Media Marketing, through analytics and insights
• Solid quantitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
• Great communicator with experience in influencing across all levels and functions; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple functions.
• Outstanding project management skills
• Excellent English writing skills; able to produce and finalize complex documents
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.