Advance your career as an SRE & DevOps Engineer
This program provides the skills you need to advance your career as a data engineer and provides training to support your preparation for the industry-recognized Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer certification. 87% of Google Cloud certified users feel more confident in their cloud skills.
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills using Google Cloud to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents. You will learn to apply SRE principles to a service, techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance among other things.
Your journey to Google Cloud certification:
1) Complete the Coursera Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps Professional Certificate
2) Review other recommended learning resources for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification exam
3) Review the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam guide
4) Take the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice exam
5) Register for the Google Cloud certification exam (Can be taken remotely or at a test center)
Applied Learning Project
This professional certificate incorporates hands-on labs using our Qwiklabs platform.
These hands on components will let you apply the skills you learn in the video lectures. Projects will incorporate topics such as Google Cloud Platform products, which are used and configured within Qwiklabs. You can expect to gain practical hands-on experience with the concepts explained throughout the modules.