Learn to become a programmer
In this course you will learn how to program. Students are assumed they have never programmed before and are taught step by step on how to program. This course is taught by an instructor who has over 200 5 star reviews on Udemy. The skills learned here can be seen as a stepping stone to eventually become a software developer with the basics being covered in this course.
Topics include the following
- Install the jdk which allows us to develop java applications on our system (windows,linux,mac)
- Learn how to create and use variables
- Learn how to create conditional statements such as the if, else if, else statements
- Learn how to use the Switch Statement
- Learn how to create loops such as the while and for loop statements
- Learn OOP (Object Oriented Programming) Principles which is fundamental for programming languages.
- Learn how to create your own classes and create your own objects
- Learn how to create your own methods