Classification without any code
Google’s Teachable Machine Project
Train a computer to recognize your own images, sounds, & poses.
A fast, easy way to create machine learning models for your sites, apps, and more – no expertise or coding required.
This course has absolutely zero math so anyone who has some basic knowledge can do this course.
This course also has almost zero code so if you do not have strong background on programming still you can do very much everything in this course
6 Projects like mask detection, Yoga Pose detection.
In this course, we are going to see
1. What is Teachable Machine learning?
2. Teachable machine learning applications.
3. 2 Projects on Image Classification – Mask Detection and Indian Currency Identification.
Indian Currency note: total 5 types of currency 20,50,100,200,500.
4. 2 Project on Audio Classification – Men in Black actor audio classification and Word Classification
5. 2 Project on Pose – Bad Posture and Yoga Pose detection.
Yoga Pose Detection has Mountain and Triangle pose detection.
6. Lastly deployment of models on P5, Keras and Android using Tensorflow.js and tensorflowlite.
One More project for Mute and Deaf people which can help them.
Total 6 Project, deployment on web and android app.
Just jump into it and see
Hope you will enjoy the course.
and if time permits I will be adding few quizzes to it so you can check your knowledge about teachable machine.