Positive Psychology: Well-being for life. Master strategies and tools that enable individuals and organizations to thrive
The University of Pennsylvania and Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman welcome you to Foundations of Positive Psychology. Our five-course specialization provides you with the key theories and research in the field of positive psychology as well as opportunities for application.
Course topics include
• Positive Psychology: Martin E.P. Seligman’s Visionary Science with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
• Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions with Dr. James Pawelski
• Positive Psychology: Character, Grit and Research Methods with Dr. Angela Duckworth & Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft
• Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills with Dr. Karen Reivich
• Positive Psychology Specialization Project with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
Applied Learning Project
Learners design and justify small-scale positive interventions to enhance specific aspects of their personal wellbeing based on the skills acquired in each course of the specialization. Personal reflections are implemented provide learners with the skills to impact their personal and professional lives.
After completing all five courses, learners earn a certificate signed by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman, Dr. James Pawelski, Dr. Angela Duckworth, Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft and Dr. Karen Reivich.