Design, Develop, and Deploy Apps on Google Cloud. Build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications.
In this specialization, application developers learn how to design, develop, and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate managed services from Google Cloud. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to use Google Cloud services and pre-trained machine learning APIs to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications. Learners can choose to complete labs in their favorite language: Node.js, Java, or Python.
This class is intended for application developers who want to build cloud-native applications or redesign existing applications that will run on Google Cloud.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
• Use best practices for application development.
• Choose the appropriate data storage option for application data.
• Implement federated identity management.
• Develop loosely coupled application components or microservices.
• Integrate application components and data sources.
• Debug, trace, and monitor applications.
• Perform repeatable deployments with containers and deployment services.
• Choose the appropriate application runtime environment; use Google Kubernetes Engine as a runtime environment and later switch to a no-ops solution with Google App Engine flexible environment.
Applied Learning Project
This specialization incorporates hands-on labs using our Qwiklabs platform.
These hands on components will let you apply the skills you learn in the video lectures. Projects will incorporate topics such as Google Cloud products, which are used and configured within Qwiklabs. You can expect to gain practical hands-on experience with the concepts explained throughout the modules.