Tableau Fundamental the beginner to intermediate Tableau user
Tableau Fundamental the beginner to intermediate Tableau user, targeted towards anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background. This course helps you implement important concepts, techniques & admin activities in Tableau. Move from simple to complex visualizations and combine them in interactive dashboards.
What you will learn
· What is Visualization?
· What Is Dashboard?
· Why Tableau?
· Comparison of Tableau with other tools
· Limitations of Tableau
· Tableau Desktop, Server, and the Tableau Product Line
· Application Terminology
· Connecting to data – Basics
· Editing Data connections and data sources
· Editing Metadata and saving data sources
· Joins in Tableau
· Data Source level Filters
· Connecting to Oracle, SQL Server, Google Analytics, Different RDBMS Databases
· Connecting to Big Databases like HDFS, Hive, Greenplum, Teradata
· Calling Stored Procedure in Tableau
· Join Types
· Custom SQLs
· Getting Started in Tableau Desktop
· Elements of Visualization
· Understanding of Dimensions & Measures
· Basic Graphs (Bar Chart, Stacked Bar Chart, Line Chart, Area Chart, Pie Chart, Filled Maps Symbol Maps, Scatter Plots, Trend Line, Bullet Chart, Part to Whole Char)
· Dual Axis Graphs( Dual line chart, + Side by side bar chart, + Donut Chart, + Map and Pie Chart, + Map and Donut Chart, + Bar in Bar Chart, + Bar & Circle Chart)
· Data Filtering
· Data Blending and Joins
· Connection Types
· Sharing Your Work
· Dashboard Best Practices
· Story Telling
·· Publishing Data: –