A beginner’s guide to learning Moho
In this Introduction To Moho video course, Tammy Coron teaches you how to use Moho, an animation tool published by Smith Micro Software.
Here’s a look at what this course covers:
- The Interface. Discover how to change the basic configuration of the Moho interface, and how to make your way around the app.
- Importing Images. There’s more than one way to import images!
- Drawing Tools. Find out how to effectively use the Draw Tools in Moho, including the selection tool, the transform tool, and the freehand tool.
- The Layers Panel. Discover how to add layers, delete layers, duplicate layers, and more.
- Layer Management. Find out how to keep layers organized using layer names and group layers.
- Layer Effects. Learn how to use layer effects, like opacity and masking.
- Style Effects. Take your shapes to the next level, and learn how to use shape effects to add shading.